algeeman

It’s A Boy
telling you to crack on.
so the country isn't bankrupted.

I think the decision is fair.
even though times are shiite.

it will be worse if we dont march on.

Screenshot_20200324-211907_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm of the opinion that only the vulnerable should be isolated , those who can to work from home , those with low health risk should have a choice to work after a staggered infection and isolation program

keep the economy going

the media are focusing on the power station site. 400 workers on there. so yeah anyone looking at that will say shut all sites..

i agree that is too large for this time.

but for the smaller sites 10 -15 people and measures taken i dont see a problem

my builders are carrying on but all on a agreement. no more than 2 to a plot or floor. eat lunch in own van so no gathering in canteen.
gloves on at all times. wash station

I'm of the opinion that only the vulnerable should be isolated , those who can to work from home , those with low health risk should have a choice to work after a staggered infection and isolation program

keep the economy going
But that’s not the point the young and healthy can move it around we gotta protect each other

the media are focusing on the power station site. 400 workers on there. so yeah anyone looking at that will say shut all sites..

my builders are carrying on but all on a agreement. no more than 2 to a plot or floor. eat lunch in own van so no gathering in canteen.

The thing is theres so much more to consider, like potential accidents adding to problems in NHS, unneeded petrol station call etc etc.

Theres only 1 reason there not shutting us down were no more important than any other industry that's been asked not to open.

we got the same mate
stay clear of each other
french
germans
the same
even the Italians have said they cant stop the engine of the country (y) (y)

The thing is theres so much more to consider, like potential accidents adding to problems in NHS, unneeded petrol station call etc etc.

Theres only 1 reason there not shutting us down were no more important than any other industry that's been asked not to open.
Image all the diy accidents with people staying in and doing work on house .

But that’s not the point the young and healthy can move it around we gotta protect each other
I'm assuming you can't be re infected , if you isolate yourself during exposure

Anyone willing goes to isolation facilities , gets infected , then when got the all clear , back to business as usual

we got the same mate
stay clear of each other
french
germans
the same
even the Italians have said they cant stop the engine of the country (y) (y)
But plasterer on walls don’t make a difference to people no heating-plumber needed
No
Electric- electrician needed
No plaster- it’s not a necessary trade to keep the country going unfortunately!

I'm assuming you can't be re infected , if you isolate yourself during exposure

Anyone willing goes to isolation facilities , gets infected , then when got the all clear , back to business as usual

A cunning plan.

Would work a treat but it's f**k**g mutated.

keep the economy going

A cunning plan.

Would work a treat but it's f**k**g mutated.

hopefully well start getting better news out of Italy soon.

has it affected cold countries as bad as warm.

Russia I know is huge and harder to spread as the place is huge ...
but smaller cases.

hopefully well start getting better news out of Italy soon.

has it affected cold countries as bad as warm.

Russia I know is huge and harder to spread as the place is huge ...
but smaller cases.

They say.

Only 200 confirmed cases in India last I looked.

They achieved that by not testing for it.

Genius. Why didn't we think of that?

I wasn't suggesting letting the virus run rampant as mentioned in your video

For example young fit volenteer nurses and such key workers going first in a two week supervised infection and isolation period , should have been started early , before it hit our shores preferably
The program could have been upscaled to be within the capabilities of the NHS

They say.

Only 200 confirmed cases in India last I looked.

They achieved that by not testing for it.

Genius. Why didn't we think of that?

if it mutates in the cold months
its gonna be huge

the planet has had a mild winter

it seems to love the warmth.

if it mutates in the cold months
its gonna be huge

the planet has had a mild winter

it seems to love the warmth.

There's some hope that it will mutate itself out of existence and become something more like a cold but that's just conjecture and won't be doing us much good today'