Bungaroosh

Hi. I need some expert advice from someone who knows Bungaroosh lime @ mortar please... I had a radiator removed from under a sash window some time ago as the plaster had blown behind it... It left me with this... The reason why I have left it so long is I wanted to put an external door there... It’s way to tricky to do that... So I would like it all patched up like it never happened and put a stop to my sleepless nights...Thank you

Attachments

• 0005535F-3E3F-4788-ACF2-3D81B7EDAC11.jpeg
    0005535F-3E3F-4788-ACF2-3D81B7EDAC11.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 793
Hi. I need some expert advice from someone who knows Bungaroosh lime @ mortar please... I had a radiator removed from under a sash window some time ago as the plaster had blown behind it... It left me with this... The reason why I have left it so long is I wanted to put an external door there... It’s way to tricky to do that... So I would like it all patched up like it never happened and put a stop to my sleepless nights...Thank you
What area are you
Is it the only patch as the base coat looks smooth and would assume the wall wants coming off for a decent long-term job

Thank you. Your right... I think it’s the whole wall that does need to come off...I’m Brighton area
Bungaroo is bung it all in lol
Lot of beach sand used , salt damage , is the wall stable , just the plaster blown , anything on the other side , water leaking gutter pipe etc if all ok and just radiator drawing moisture it's not a big job , but a couple of visits
Dan is down your way , not sure how close
@Dansouthcoast84

Bungaroo is bung it all in lol
Lot of beach sand used , salt damage , is the wall stable , just the plaster blown , anything on the other side , water leaking gutter pipe etc if all ok and just radiator drawing moisture it's not a big job , but a couple of visits
Dan is down your way , not sure how close
@Dansouthcoast84
Thank you. The external wall is fine...but the whole wall is blown & crumbling down one side of the sash window under the groovy wood chip paper which is also covering the ceiling in that room...Would like the whole lot done... but they need to know about bungaroosh/ Lime mortar also Lath & plaster...Thanks for your help

Thank you. The external wall is fine...but the whole wall is blown & crumbling down one side of the sash window under the groovy wood chip paper which is also covering the ceiling in that room...Would like the whole lot done... but they need to know about bungaroosh/ Lime mortar also Lath & plaster...Thanks for your help
Dan usually pops in daily so check back in
@Danny , who else down that way , your Brighton aren't you