Bundersleague

Seemed to go ok hopefully the uk follows suit (y)

Can’t see the whole will boost morale of nation, watched the Dortmund game was soulless and boring without a stadium full of fans.

They should just come out and say it’s about money and giving the scousers the title then fair enough.

I mean Aston Villa vs Brighton in a empty stadium is not gonna boost the nations morale

Can’t see the whole will boost morale of nation, watched the Dortmund game was soulless and boring without a stadium full of fans.

They should just come out and say it’s about money and giving the scousers the title then fair enough.

I mean Aston Villa vs Brighton in a empty stadium is not gonna boost the nations morale
I'm not sure that I can take the opinion of a scab, such as yourself, seriously.
That said; of course it's all about the money.

It's just if and when scousers win the league and tens of thousands of thicko scouters turn up outside anfield, to celebrate with cans of ale, socially distancing of course.....

We'll only know if it's gone ok in a few weeks if the teams have to put half their players in isolation or not. All the social distancing was just for the cameras, they weren't shaking hands but were being thrown water bottles from other players lol

Thanks for not beating us yesterday @Cockney1:love:(y):birra: