Bum fisting club

Members online

No members online now.
I know Oli it’s insulting and degrading to you! ‘Club’ indeed! Like you meet up a tree house and fist each other!

@Danny Bum Fisting Gentlemans’ Association!! Or BFGA as it’s known to the elite!

Where did you think Roald Dahl got the idea for BFG? This shits steeped in history show some respect!!

I know Oli it’s insulting and degrading to you! ‘Club’ indeed! Like you meet up a tree house and fist each other!

@Danny Bum Fisting Gentlemans’ Association!! Or BFGA as it’s known to the elite!

Where did you think Roald Dahl got the idea for BFG? This shits steeped in history show some respect!!

I was thinking more of the Fisters and Gaylord Society or FAGS !
Your dam right this s**t runs deep
:loco:

Yes. You know what Elon musk's BFR is?

So he says anyway. That's not what it stands for at all.
Do enlighten me! And while we’re on the subject looky what I got from my mate! She works for ESA. Space ice cream!!!!! Sooooo exciting!!!! :rebotando:

24EE4FB6-6070-4D49-9590-7ECE9DECFB7B.jpeg

No. You're perfectly capable of using Google remember, you snotty little madam.

And as IF astronauts eat that!
Lol

Apparently BUT it made a lot of crumbs.... maybe they have a special space hoover because you can’t have that many crumbs floating around surely?

Well, it's all been very nice but I'm off to enjoy one of the few benefits of living in ROI. Fell asleep at seven and only woke up a few minutes ago but Praise Be the Lord, the pub's open til 3 and the night is young.