Bulk Buys.

roryston

After doing a big job the back half of last year I realised that bulk buying is the way foward.

Been going through the mountain of recipts and silly things namley beads, drywall screws and plasterboard adhesive cost me a bomb.

I'm talking nearly £600 in stainless external beads and internal skim beads. nearly £100 in drywalls and screws galv nails etc, £400 in dab £9 a bag!!!. That's over £1000 in day to day materials. the plaster sand cement waterproffer etc was pretty bang on with my quote but seems i was out by about £400 on the other stuff.

Where's best to get the big boxes of beads? like 50 skim coat angles and boxes of external Bellcast angles and stops? wouldnt mind big 25l tubs of pva and boxes of scrim, 32mm drywalls and 30mm clout nails to!!

After doing a big job the back half of last year I realised that bulk buying is the way foward.

Been going through the mountain of recipts and silly things namley beads, drywall screws and plasterboard adhesive cost me a bomb.

I'm talking nearly £600 in stainless external beads and internal skim beads. nearly £100 in drywalls and screws galv nails etc, £400 in dab £9 a bag!!!. That's over £1000 in day to day materials. the plaster sand cement waterproffer etc was pretty bang on with my quote but seems i was out by about £400 on the other stuff.

Where's best to get the big boxes of beads? like 50 skim coat angles and boxes of external Bellcast angles and stops? wouldnt mind big 25l tubs of pva and boxes of scrim, 32mm drywalls and 30mm clout nails to!!
Try contract beads ltd