Building sites?

Decisions

Attachments

• 851FE9AC-BA52-46D1-9888-A676A6F9C09F.jpeg
    851FE9AC-BA52-46D1-9888-A676A6F9C09F.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 174
I’m still going in till I get told different... I’m not causing any harm I go into an empty house and don’t come within 2 meters of people ....

People want to cripple the nhs and spread a disease and kill people just go in and earn a days wages lol

People want to cripple the nhs and spread a disease and kill people just go in and earn a days wages lol
It’s not people like me who are crippling the nhs it’s all the dopey fckers out on the beaches and parks on Mother’s Day completely ignoring what has been said that are doing it
2C479973-B92D-42BD-BF36-BB064897A14B.png

This is crippling the nhs not me going into work into self isolation locking the door coming home getting straight into the shower and washing my work clothes... not going to fcking snowdonia!

69B5BED5-5E62-4E62-BEAE-B95970D2CAFB.jpeg
People like this ruining it for the rest of us

My bills still piling up and just put my last years savings down on a house so some people haven’t got the luxury of sitting at home for 3 weeks and not worrying
And you think I have luxury ...I’ve told 3 self employed lads there’s no work with us for the forseable future they all have kids with mortgages etc I’ve 4 lads on my books who I’m still not sure how to get wage grants etc, a wage bill of around 6 grand a week at present before overheads... it’s the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make, it could see me bust if it drags on for months, and you think I have luxury.

I understand lads need to go out an earn a living, but it’s just spreading a horrible disease isn’t, and say law of average they will be accidents today on construction sites around the country today, and what are they going to do....phone an ambulance and put more pressure on the nhs.

Been to one of my jobs and collected kit. Site is open. Digger driver is off with the virus. Swing shovel can’t be touched. f**k that!!!!

I’ve seen this, he’ll change this today.
I’m watching the news and there shaming construction workers going to work on the tube etc and earning a living, the amount of gyp there getting, hell have to address it today.

I understand lads need to go out an earn a living, but it’s just spreading a horrible disease isn’t, and say law of average they will be accidents today on construction sites around the country today, and what are they going to do....phone an ambulance and put more pressure on the nhs.

need a permit to use steps and mask to Knock up in but some ain’t shutting for a world wide pandemic , madness really.

Might sound harsh this but if this lasts 2 years I'm becoming a undertaker
hairdressers and funeral directors will always be in work,.....sooner or later we all need our hair cut,.....and sooner or later we are all going to the great building site in the sky

Our boss said it's up to you but I would get your tools load materials in house and go home bell way and countryside are still open gang of boarders turned up with 3 In the car apparently they are working.