Bucket trowel

Members online

John j

Mono Don
I bought one a few years back now from local diy store . Was only 6 quid ish. Its wider then normal . Anyway it made a little I.m gonna die soon sound cleaning wash bucket other day.
We have a few others but non are as wide as that one . It's on job so cant check to how wide it is . Widest on amazon I can see is 90 mm. But not sure if that's widest or narrow bit .
Anyone know where you can get the larger ones from

I bought one a few years back now from local diy store . Was only 6 quid ish. Its wider then normal . Anyway it made a little I.m gonna die soon sound cleaning wash bucket other day.
We have a few others but non are as wide as that one . It's on job so cant check to how wide it is . Widest on amazon I can see is 90 mm. But not sure if that's widest or narrow bit .
Brick trowel and grinder

Ffs

Brick trowel and grinder
Grinder
Gay Love GIF

S'fair enough but anyone tried one for plaster or render ? - that US fella on you tube seems to swear by them.
Joking aside; I do use them when feeding the lake and really don't think they'd be ideal as a muck scoop. Well not the ones I've used or seen. They'd be hopeless for cleaning the sides of the bucket or getting the last gear out. You'd probably be as well using a small saucepan. Doesn't @algeeman use a saucepan? Think he trowels up with it as well.

20210217_091657.jpg

I’ve picked a wider bucket trowel made by MT from bnq on few occasions

Joking aside; I do use them when feeding the lake and really don't think they'd be ideal as a muck scoop. Well not the ones I've used or seen. They'd be hopeless for cleaning the sides of the bucket or getting the last gear out. You'd probably be as well using a small saucepan. Doesn't @algeeman use a saucepan? Think he trowels up with it as well.
Think @algeeman uses one of these?
713vL-kCzNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nela 8” long 5” wide best one I’ve had you can get a bigger one which is 8.5” now.
I’m tight so made sure that had value for money with regards to postage and linked it to other products.

Nela 8” long 5” wide best one I’ve had you can get a bigger one which is 8.5” now.
I’m tight so made sure that had value for money with regards to postage and linked it to other products.

Them ones
18 quid . Be about 60 by time you get to check out

Speaking of delivery charges, I noticed to my disgust, the other night, that superiorrendersupplies are charging £14.95 just to ship something basic/lightweight like a trowel.

Speaking of delivery charges, I noticed to my disgust, the other night, that superiorrendersupplies are charging £14.95 just to ship something basic/lightweight like a trowel.
Sneaky as f**k with it . I.m sure refina put vat on postage .

Tenner next day of Amazon.
IMG-20210222-WA0020.jpeg

I posted somewhere else about stupid delivery charges from another lime render company, I guess they're saying you aint' worth it to them unless your buying big loads.