Bucket trolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgreigh

picked this up from lidl today for £7.99 just thaught I'd let you know,it'll come in handy for me!
image.jpg

It's great. Saw them when I was getting some chorizo. B and q are doing like a little mini version of their flat bed trolley. About half the size for twenty quid.

I think it will last,it seems quite strong and when a tall skim bucket is sat on it there is about 2 inch of the trolly all round the edge visible so you could probably fit some of the larger gorilla tubs on it. They had these round ones and they also had some rectangular ones roughly 2 foot x 1 foot for the same price.i was thinking of making one but you can't buy the materials to make it for 7.99 no brainier.(y)

Same one I bought as per other thread, very strong, mixing 2 bags in a 75 litre gorilla tub on it today

Same one I bought as per other thread, very strong, mixing 2 bags in a 75 litre gorilla tub on it today
Did you put anything on the top to stop any slipping or leave as is bud?some type of mat did come with it but not sure if il use it.

Did you put anything on the top to stop any slipping or leave as is bud?some type of mat did come with it but not sure if il use it.

No nothing. Gorilla tub over hangs by an inch or so, but just pulled it along, never slid off, even when there was next to nothing in tub.
I put that mat on with a drop of tec7

Status
Not open for further replies.