Bucket question.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

Just curiosity, but how many use the tall plaster mixing buckets? Why do you or don't you?

I use both depending on what kind of room I’m in or if I have a lot of time or not , tall hard buckets don’t splat the walls in smaller rooms but gorillas are easier to take materials out of if in tight spaces

If using a spotboard and a labourer tall buckets with fresh 1bag mixes at a time.

If working on own big buckets 2-3 bags mix up at once and work our of bucket.

Why you bothered @imago ?

I’ve got a tall big Refina bucket for skimming, I like it so I don’t get splashes coming out of the bucket and I can also rest the drill in the bucket and leave it there without it toppling over. Putz gorilla tubs are decent but I prefer tall skimming buckets.

You are not using “gorilla tubs” you are using Mickey Mouse ones
Not using Mickey Mouse tubs because I Don’t use tubs! And I’ve seen plenty split open or handles bust. I use refina mixing buckets imo they are the best buckets out there! I always have a little chuckle to myself when I see spreads get them poxy rubber tubs out lol.

This is my Friday bucket :sisi:

Never had an issue with the handles :cool:

IMG_2998.JPG

I've always used the tall buckets when using the spotboard or when I put a bin liner inside the tall bucket in the back of the van :inocente:
But don't seem to use the spotboard as much these days depends on the job

The original original gorilla buckets were bulletproof. Even gorilla don’t make them like they used to.

My mate gets the black mixing tubs from topps tiles £5-6 I think, thicker and tougher than like the selco ones.

Not using Mickey Mouse tubs because I Don’t use tubs! And I’ve seen plenty split open or handles bust. I use refina mixing buckets imo they are the best buckets out there! I always have a little chuckle to myself when I see spreads get them poxy rubber tubs out lol.

Not the proper gorilla tubs you haven’t

If You’re talking about the ones that were around 20yrs ago then fair enough! Not anymore.

You are confusing cheap makes with the still quality gorilla tubs, as you don’t use them you wouldn’t have a scooby doo what you are talking about as usual.

Just because a tub is black and round doesn’t make it a gorilla tub