Bryson de Chambo

Members online

Quinny

Hi im new on here, been retired for awhile, rocketing prices gas ,lecky,fuel,food etc etc, means i cant survive on pension any more, know nowt about flexi trowels ,thinking of getting a 16" to flatten and maybe finish, do they work, are they efficient, maybe i should stick with my 11"Marshalltown as im a bit knackered writing this.

Hi im new on here, been retired for awhile, rocketing prices gas ,lecky,fuel,food etc etc, means i cant survive on pension any more, know nowt about flexi trowels ,thinking of getting a 16" to flatten and maybe finish, do they work, are they efficient, maybe i should stick with my 11"Marshalltown as im a bit knackered writing this.

Welcome. Stick with what you know. They’re only for a final wipe

Leave the flexi trowels to the youth & gays. 1 steel trowel from start to finish.
Try out a speed skim for flattening if you want to make life a bit easier on bigger hits.

Welcome along. Flexi trowels are great for taking pressure off your shoulders and elbows. You can pick them up pretty cheap. Why not grab one and have a play? I like a mediflex. I find they like water so you can hit it earlier without having to hang around so much

all the best to you

Get this become a hero overnight!
IMG_20211125_095920.jpg

Thanks guys, i think i will invest in a Marshalltown 14" permaflex, ta for all the good advice.
Get a semi flex and a speedskim! The s*p*r*lex only need to touch wall on last swipe
IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
IMG_20211125_141939.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
    IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 114