Bryson de Chambo

Quinny

Hi im new on here, been retired for awhile, rocketing prices gas ,lecky,fuel,food etc etc, means i cant survive on pension any more, know nowt about flexi trowels ,thinking of getting a 16" to flatten and maybe finish, do they work, are they efficient, maybe i should stick with my 11"Marshalltown as im a bit knackered writing this.

ChrispyUK

Hi im new on here, been retired for awhile, rocketing prices gas ,lecky,fuel,food etc etc, means i cant survive on pension any more, know nowt about flexi trowels ,thinking of getting a 16" to flatten and maybe finish, do they work, are they efficient, maybe i should stick with my 11"Marshalltown as im a bit knackered writing this.

Welcome. Stick with what you know. They’re only for a final wipe

Cockney1

Leave the flexi trowels to the youth & gays. 1 steel trowel from start to finish.
Try out a speed skim for flattening if you want to make life a bit easier on bigger hits.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Welcome along. Flexi trowels are great for taking pressure off your shoulders and elbows. You can pick them up pretty cheap. Why not grab one and have a play? I like a mediflex. I find they like water so you can hit it earlier without having to hang around so much

all the best to you

smoother09

Get this become a hero overnight!
IMG_20211125_095920.jpg

smoother09

Thanks guys, i think i will invest in a Marshalltown 14" permaflex, ta for all the good advice.
Get a semi flex and a speedskim! The s*p*r*lex only need to touch wall on last swipe
IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
IMG_20211125_141939.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
    IMG_20211125_152740.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15