brushs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to B and Q you can get some good brushs cheap by taking the barcode sticker off the brroom head and sticking a cheap pole in to it with a barcode on the pole then they just take the pole price thinking it is all one product I did this today and got two good brushes that should have been 12 pounds each for £3.99 each. You can put flat stuff under the bags of plaster as well. I put some giant scraper blades under and did.'nt get charged. You can also use pencil round skirting for a cheap fetheredge thats' what they did in the past

lol I thought he was talking about your post fibrehand7. There are plenty of r******d posts on here. It is something that saved me £16 today and I thought I would pass it on.

If you go to B and Q you can get some good brushs cheap by taking the barcode sticker off the brroom head and sticking a cheap pole in to it with a barcode on the pole then they just take the pole price thinking it is all one product I did this today and got two good brushes that should have been 12 pounds each for £3.99 each. You can put flat stuff under the bags of plaster as well. I put some giant scraper blades under and did.'nt get charged. You can also use pencil round skirting for a cheap fetheredge thats' what they did in the past

welcome back - not only do you over charge but you rob as well didn't realise you could multi task -:RpS_scared::RpS_lol:- that's 5% on the price for the rest of us

We don't advocate thieving on here so watch you're step or you're getting banned.

Ignore John as he jealous of you!

And you'll be going with him :rolleyes) And you needn't go running to Danny either cos I'll ban him too :RpS_thumbup:

We don't advocate thieving on here so watch you're step or you're getting banned.

And you'll be going with him :rolleyes) And you needn't go running to Danny either cos I'll ban him too :RpS_thumbup:

Well heeeeelllllloooo there sailer

I'm dying to know who you are??

:D

A plasterer I use to work with got caught robbing a stanley knife got carted of to police station got 80 pound fine but the customer was left waiting all day by him !b&q banned him for just six months dont know who's worse the plasterer for being a thief or b&q with the pathetic ban the lad still goes in there !

I'm scared to make a comment now supermod is on the case. .:-( He/she is ruthless....:RpS_unsure:

ive missed your great tips davethedog

lol I thought he was talking about your post fibrehand7. There are plenty of r******d posts on here. It is something that saved me £16 today and I thought I would pass it on.
you can pass it on to me davethedog, i could do with £16,:RpS_biggrin:,, ps don't get caught mate you'll be in the doghouse

you would soon moan if someone nicked your tools so why nick something from a shop

Is it theft if they dont notice it on the trolley ?!? That would mean to check every receipt cos the useless bastards do it all the time ! And have to point stuff out to them , i have a heart of gold you see :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.