Brittany job update chaps

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The customer is an English farmer and a proper top bloke. Their hospitality has been outstanding!! :RpS_thumbup:

We know its too shiney but the customer wants a glass polished finish!?? He's paying for it so he's getting it!?? :)

ryans gonna sack ya and tell ya that your rookies cos its shiney :rolleyes) good job lads, if it makes you feel any better i did a 15m2 this morning and had plenty of time to chill out to the point of boredom between every stage haha

ryans gonna sack ya and tell ya that your rookies cos its shiney :rolleyes) good job lads, if it makes you feel any better i did a 15m2 this morning and had plenty of time to chill out to the point of boredom between every stage haha
Good man Jace think you deserve a beer too :RpS_thumbup:

Is say those beers are well deserved. Top job by the look of the pictures
Il have my place in hossegor one day!

marshy hows ur neck mate u must be hanging bud.ps ithink isaw atrowel mark in the corner happydays lads:RpS_thumbsup:

Cos he's been in constant discomfort and pain since we arrived :-0 he's been passing out a lot at night time too after his Ovaltine?? :rolleyes)

I hope your drinking each others p1ss...................as a sign of solidarity like............................:RpS_thumbup:
Yep and because of my excessive drinking my piss is orange and the boy (as usual) got the short straw!! @SpankySouthport could bottle his and make a few quid??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.