British gypsum update

I've got to admit that when I bought a few bags from Wickes some time ago it was the best gear I'd used in ages. You could actually feel that the bags were crisp and dry compared with those from Jewsons.
I've always bought from Wickes , never a problem , on occasions customer has got from jewsons , Travis etc I notice a difference , slower first coat firming and also mild flash set on second coat ( after hanging about for up to 1/2hr longer )
Not every time and more noticeable in cold weather conditions

I changed my supplier for a while when I was experiencing the wrigleys affect, and so I tried different places that store the gear completely indoors and in the dry, and it was still s**t at that same particular time. It’s definitely down to dodgy batches going out into circulation!

I changed my supplier for a while when I was experiencing the wrigleys affect, and so I tried different places that store the gear completely indoors and in the dry, and it was still s**t at that same particular time. It’s definitely down to dodgy batches going out into circulation!
You sure it ain’t the geezer putting it on the wall?? :inocente:
you can’t bull sh it a bullshi tter;)