British Gypsum Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are they lee?

Well when I say 7 I actually mean 4 :RpS_laugh:
but reckon I know who a few are.

From left:
Danny, Ryanswart, Marshy.
3rd from right Stu/ukplasteringmachines.
think wezly is in middle
& couple more on middle look familiar can't think of names,
maybe related to Currier? :RpS_unsure:

Last edited:
I thought it was Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub..oh and windy miller:RpS_unsure:

What a day! Set off at 3:30am and got home at 9pm. Well worth the long drive there and back, it's a sight to behold and the shear scale of the whole operation is ashtonishing!

As has been said thanks again to @Danny and @BritishGypsum for making it happen. It was good to meet a few more members from here to, all decent blokes and a good laugh.

Enjoy the beer tonight lads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when I say 7 I actually mean 4 :RpS_laugh:
but reckon I know who a few are.

From left:
Danny, Ryanswart, Marshy.
3rd from right Stu/ukplasteringmachines.
think wezly is in middle
& couple more on middle look familiar can't think of names,
maybe related to Currier? :RpS_unsire:

Oh right so stu wasn't there minders then ;)

hello all
my first post on the forum after a awesome day at BG, being the head of the bald security team (bloke on far right)
we were fed like kings and got a party bag to take home
the 2 young ladies looked after us and genuinely seemed interested in plastering with a good product knowledge (you don't find any fit birds like that down the pub, or anywhere else for that matter who would want to talk about plaster!) good old BG
thanks to danny for sorting out the trip (shame he cant hold his beer and was too ill to go underground)
hope to see more pictures posted
cheers sid :RpS_cool:

Thanks all for today :) bg really did look after us... we had 3 hot meals today :)

I didnt go underground due to a "moment" due to a hidden ingredient in breaky :-/

always good to meet everybody and @Wezly look after them trowels :)

I have had a few jars tonight but @Marshy had a few more...lol

Jess and clare were perfect hosts and looked after us very well.

I want to see those stickers on some vans chaps :)

The nexr @BritishGypsum tour will be great and love chatting with you all.

Thanks

Danny

(Slightly sober.... :-/ .... )

Last edited:
Firstly. did you shart your pants after a breaky? secondly were the birds fit and thirdly did anyone get a pic of them?

Did you ask the bag question ryan...?????:RpS_sneaky:
To be fair what question did Ryan not ask lol he was like a wasp around a jam jar@britishgypsum had their work cut out but @ryanswart is a proper nice bloke and his attitude toward plastering cannot be taught ! He's a good lad :RpS_thumbsup:

From left to right,
Danny, Ryan, Marshy, Danny, Scottie, Nathan, Ian, Zac, Wezly, Stu, Phil, Paul.

hello all
this is my first post on TPF, after an awesome trip to the BG mine, i headed up the security team (baldy bloke on the end)!
we were treated like kings and came away with a goody bag each, tea tastes good from my new TPF mug
the young ladies looked after us and seemed genuinely interested in plastering with a good product knowledge (how many fit birds have you talked to down the pub who wanted to talk about skimming?)
thanks to danny for sorting it all out, shame he cant hold his beer and was too rough to go down the mine.
thanks for a great day BG
cheers sid

Right Ryan what about the Magnetic any more from the horses mouths before I get my direct load of plasters for April Advice please?

@Marshy @Danny
Was there an exchange of TPF mugs, pint glasses & tshirts from Danny to Marshy for the France trip? :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.