British gypsum tour bidston & birkenhead

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left a pallet full in France.................errr might be a late start tomorrow then lol :-D ??

In my local B&Q today and you could not pull the bags apart there was so much glue even the ones that were ****** had parts of the other bags stuck to them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 212
In my local B&Q today and you could not pull the bags apart there was so much glue even the ones that were ****** had parts of the other bags stuck to them.
you know there stuck when you can turn a pallet upside down and they dont fall off:RpS_scared:

just been to b and q for tomorrows gear and it looks like its sorted. bags were like they had no glue on at all. been like that for a few days to be fair. when i opened the back of the van a fcuking cat jumped out and ran away :-0 nearly had a heart attack. must have jumped in where i was working yesterday about ten miles away. dont know whether to phone them and ask if i've left a trowel there or something and see if they mention it :RpS_unsure: then again, theres nothing i can do about it, now. just picked up five jobs on a sunday morning. its like ten years ago. four were referrals or people i've worked for before, but even so.

i have a funeral on wednesday morning, followed by a few drinks at the legion in the afternoon. didnt want to lose two days money this week.

yeah, fair play to them. they've addressed it in their roundabout way :RpS_thumbup: good reciprocal relationship with the forum. they can get frontline feedback on their products nice and easy :RpS_thumbup:

yeah, fair play to them. they've addressed it in their roundabout way :RpS_thumbup: good reciprocal relationship with the forum. they can get frontline feedback on their products nice and easy :RpS_thumbup:

Yep just takes a while to weed through to the front end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.