British gypsum to shut

I would not be doing any graft at the minute unless it’s a new build or a totally empty gaff with all materials on site and I was there completely on my own.
Same . It's a front room n talked about it with customer.
Hope gypsum gets shut of all finish and doesn't end up mixing loads of out of date stuff in with new after this.

Same . It's a front room n talked about it with customer.
Hope gypsum gets shut of all finish and doesn't end up mixing loads of out of date stuff in with new after this.
Everyone has their own choice of still grafting or not mate, the last job I done was a kitchen/diner it was so stressful for me because I couldn’t even cope with touching door handles and drinking cups of tea. It was traumatic geez!
Oh and BG will recycle all their s**t for sure!!

Everyone has their own choice of still grafting or not mate, the last job I done was a kitchen/diner it was so stressful for me because I couldn’t even cope with touching door handles and drinking cups of tea. It was traumatic geez!
Oh and BG will recycle all their s**t for sure!!
We went for a walk other day . It was single track through woods . Think wife was even scared of touching trees

We went for a walk other day . It was single track through woods . Think wife was even scared of touching trees
My old lady is the same she’s absolutely shitting a brick mate. I’m sure she thinks it’s airborne.

My old lady is the same she’s absolutely shitting a brick mate. I’m sure she thinks it’s airborne.
Told wife to take her fatha bowl of stew today just keep distance. Think it will clear her head abit. Not seeing peoples not helping her. I.m f**k**g loving it

I have to go in on Monday for a few hours. The vets need the air con units temporarily reconnecting so I've got to let him into the site and set up the ladder etc.