British Gypsum response to questions posted on the Forum

Members online

BritishGypsum

Thank you to everyone who posted questions for the team at British Gypsum.

There have been many questions relating to the availability of plaster and plasterboard from British Gypsum. To help, we have assembled them in a new frequently asked questions page on our website, visit https://bit.ly/2YykplR

In addition to these questions, you asked other specific questions too, which we are pleased to answer below:

Is UniFinish going to come back soon?
There are no immediate plans to reintroduce UniFinish in to the range, but we do have some other existing range developments, that we will be able to share more information on soon, once we have our full teams back and the projects back running.

Will BG be hosting any mine tours in the future?
Once this pandemic is over and we are back to business in a sustainable way, we would be happy to schedule visits to come and see us. We know that many members of the Plasterers Forum have found this very interesting and it gives us a great opportunity to meet some more of you! When these can be scheduled, we will drop a note here on the Plasterers Forum.

If you are a member of the BG Certified Plasterer Scheme – do you get any preferential access to plaster in the current climate?
Members of the Certified Plasterer Scheme get support to help them stand out from the crowd and move past a lowest price wins’ discussion, to help them earn greater rewards. Part of the scheme also gives them access to materials including new materials.

@BritishGypsum did you have an answer to either of my questions regarding restricting supply temporarily to trade and a way to regulate merchants to prevent profiteering
Read the update on the link above. They aren't temporarily supplying trade only, DIY too.

Branches will have deliveries from may 18th onwards with demand expecting to outweigh supply

Read the update on the link above. They aren't temporarily supplying trade only, DIY too.

Branches will have deliveries from may 18th onwards with demand expecting to outweigh supply
Yes I read it, I assumed the q and a was meant to have some form of engagement or atleast even slightly direct answers to specific question...obviously over estimate BG yet again

Yes I read it, I assumed the q and a was meant to have some form of engagement or atleast even slightly direct answers to specific question...obviously over estimate BG yet again
They answered your exact question? What more do you want?

take @johniosaif 5 years to use all this :coffe:

CF348D14-E6B0-4160-988A-DFAAC2CB5F52.png