BRITISH GYPSUM MD TALKS TO FIX RADIO – LISTEN HERE

If you’re keen to know what we’re doing to support plasterers and tradesmen get back to business – then it’s worth listening to our MD Matt Pullen talk to Fix Radio presenter Clive Holland on yesterday’s show. To listen, just click here https://bit.ly/3e7pZQF

The best thing that could happen for plasterers & wider construction that is affected in the uk is for your company to not have a monopoly on the market.

Everything else with the greatest respect we just dont care about all we want is to not constantly have these shortages and have poor quality plasterboards & inconsistent skim.

It's all about covid at the moment but let's be 100% honest about the situation you have struggled to satisfy demand for years.

I can guarantee if you had another competitor in a crowded market you wouldnt of allowed for the whole industry to fail.

Zombie

I've got half a bag of multi. Nothing about so just waiting for supplies. I can't work until I get some plaster like many here. Just hope they spread it about not lorry it to sites

I've got half a bag of multi. Nothing about so just waiting for supplies. I can't work until I get some plaster like many here. Just hope they spread it about not lorry it to sites
8 pallets went to Wickes Bedford yesterday
All gone in an hour
Probably on eBay lol

Its great iv just been allowed to buy 10 bags from doves and that all im allowed for 1 month until there next delivery so crack on and sort it out

f**k listening to some bird warblers rattling on about s**t on radio! I’d rather pull me own teeth just sort the quality of your products out (y)

Thanks Bg for my 28 bags today , gratis

Attachments

• 9665254C-3CF4-4A0E-B3DB-5F6D83FB6657.jpeg
    9665254C-3CF4-4A0E-B3DB-5F6D83FB6657.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • 6A7D9E33-4EDE-43EA-AE50-2AB952E1CE4A.jpeg
    6A7D9E33-4EDE-43EA-AE50-2AB952E1CE4A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
Not if he feels it annoys people :rolleyes:
Doesn't annoy me, just find it funny. Not only does he take one photo he takes one in his van one in his shed, just in case we didn't know what 28 bags of plaster looked like :risas:

Doesn't annoy me, just find it funny. Not only does he take one photo he takes one in his van one in his shed, just in case we didn't know what 28 bags of plaster looked like :risas:

Attachments

• C1257C6B-C0C2-475D-BC52-7D857C49BC6B.jpeg
    C1257C6B-C0C2-475D-BC52-7D857C49BC6B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 189
Does seem pretty cuntish on a thread where people are saying they can't work due to lack of materials tbh

He takes a bag on holiday with him, you know the scenario, here's me and the "bag" at the beach, here's me and the "bag" in the pub etc.
Doesn't take any spare clothes just uses his baggage allowance on a nice shiney bag of multi, sometimes pure if he's going somewhere upmarket

Doesn't take any spare clothes just uses his baggage allowance on a nice shiney bag of multi, sometimes pure if he's going somewhere upmarket
Pure ran off with an Algerian waiter, won't touch the stuff now.

He takes a bag on holiday with him, you know the scenario, here's me and the "bag" at the beach, here's me and the "bag" in the pub etc.
You sorted your new career out

Two decent plasterers I know
One's delivering parcels the other one is advertising as a man with a van collecting garden rubbish for people,
Is there an issue with cement, tile adhesive, or render is there f***
Plasterers have been cunted off
15900004926638640659469455730374.jpg

I didn’t think that BG should close or travis or jewsons/Selco or wickes but public feeling wanted them all closed , they weren’t asked to , they were asked to stay open but safely , took them 2 months to go , mmm ok we can carry on safely , the government have dithered , no organisation no plan , that worked for them for Brexit so why not risk it again , then to great amusement they said they’ll rely on peoples common sense

what i want to know is @BritishGypsum is how im seeing builders saying they have 800 1000 bags turning up. or 2 or 3 pallets on site... yet us FULL TIME plasterers struggle to get what we use everyday...
sorry but it seems like your cashing in on this and letting your stock go to whoever flashes the cash at you.

BG dont sell direct... its the merchants that are making the money