British Gypsum Bond over Beer

Members online

The Apprentice

British Gypsum are holding another of the Bond over Beer evenings in Cheadle, Manchester in early December, I think the date they are looking to host the event is the 7th but this will be confirmed shortly to the individuals who can attend.

The links below are to register your interest and the other gives you a bit of an insight of what to expect on the night.

http://www.british-gypsum.com/produ...e-plaster-news/plasterer-bond-over-beer-event

Hear stories of "when I did the 200 m hit on my own using on,y three bags " "plastered 3 houses one week, £10'000 each on my own "

Slackers I always think when I hear that :birra:
I'm sure there is lots of hard working spreads there and reps too , there are some who travel 500 miles to these events just to get to wear their BG hats and shirts ,but lots of business savvy people there I'd say mostly ,

Sounds a f**k**g croc of s**t to me they ply gullible spreads with drink so that they agree to whatever they say. The inconsistency in multi for one is a problem but they will just say have some beer instead. It's just a cheap gimmick to get out of answering "sober " plasterers genuine concerns!!!

I went to the Hemel one, only stayed an hour but it was great to meet Irishspread and Danny, paul and Gary for a quick hello, I had a j2o then buggered off, this video was made there, whoever was there I didn't know any of them, never seen them in town or anything, only one guy had a local number on his van. I mean one of the guy is a plasterer & admin on ptg displayed on the screen wtf is that all about. Is that on his business cards as well?

I went to the Hemel one, only stayed an hour but it was great to meet Irishspread and Danny, paul and Gary for a quick hello, I had a j2o then buggered off, this video was made there, whoever was there I didn't know any of them, never seen them in town or anything, only one guy had a local number on his van. I mean one of the guy is a plasterer & admin on ptg displayed on the screen wtf is that all about. Is that on his business cards as well?
Were you there for the fight ?

Sounds all right to me, you have nothing to lose, maybe learn something new or not but if you come away with something for free jobs a good one. Shame they don't have bond over shandy down south.:birra:

The last thing BG need is me already annoyed then plyed with drink and tell me "it's fine we are sorting it out" :frenetico:

If this was on a Saturday I’d be up for it. Bet it isn’t though. Who’s got time for such frivolity?! :sorprendido3:

The last thing BG need is me already annoyed then plyed with drink and tell me "it's fine we are sorting it out" :frenetico:
All you need to do is register and then you might get invited depending on numbers. It's entirely up to you if you put yourself forward or not. If your not far away what have you got to lose?

Sounds a f**k**g croc of s**t to me they ply gullible spreads with drink so that they agree to whatever they say. The inconsistency in multi for one is a problem but they will just say have some beer instead. It's just a cheap gimmick to get out of answering "sober " plasterers genuine concerns!!!

That's one way to look at it.... or you could just think FREE BEER.

I fcuking love free beer, me.

Sounds all right to me, you have nothing to lose, maybe learn something new or not but if you come away with something for free jobs a good one. Shame they don't have bond over shandy down south.:birra:

Nothing to lose ?
It’s an evening lost that you will never get back.

Nothing to lose ?
It’s FREE BEER
homer-simpson-beer-wallpaper-3.jpg

I'm sure there is lots of hard working spreads there and reps too , there are some who travel 500 miles to these events just to get to wear their BG hats and shirts ,but lots of business savvy people there I'd say mostly ,
John I’ve gone from domestic to site work in a gang doing 150 Sqm a day daily floating 50 bag still and then turning round and setting it to then back to domestic and when it was good blokes earnt decent money then recession hit and prices went down and no matter how hard you worked they had a way of getting doe back off ya tax retention citb ect and prices were so crap it was a struggle so went back to domestic and where I can set the price but ain’t got speed I think on today site work rates I would earn a tenner a week and fair play to boys who can still make a living out of site work it’s just not for me these days

No it's not they are c**ts end of its people like you that tick their "boxes " to continue to do what the f**k they like !!@

If all I have to do is tick a box to get FREE BEER then long may it continue....

I love FREE BEER, me.

What they think they are going to get out of giving me beer....FREE BEER... I don't know, but I'll drink it for as long as they keep offering it.

Just don't ask for anything back, OK?

mmmmmmm...... FREE BEER.

med_1445178791_image.jpg

It’s ok getting people to these things but if you want them to answer a question or come to a material fail it’s like pulling teeth and 9/10 they would only have a get out anyway and I think basically the reason why marshy replied the way he has no malice is meant but end of day that’s reality in what he saying

It’s ok getting people to these things but if you want them to answer a question or come to a material fail it’s like pulling teeth and 9/10 they would only have a get out anyway and I think basically the reason why marshy replied the way he has no malice is meant but end of day that’s reality in what he saying

True that. Many a complaint has been set here and not been answered here by bg even though they are on the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that. Many a complaint has been set here and not been answered here by bg even though they are on the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s all generic answers as well when it’s a genuine question I’ve had Bg out on site before from a load of flash setting and we was told it was from our tools way we work down to the water is different but they took no responsibility and wouldn’t admit it was product we do this day in day out so if there is a problem we want answers trouble is there is no competition

The bond over beer event is a good night out.. I have been to quite a few now and I travel some big distances for them... they are for me well worth the effort...

This could be a good TPF night out.... if enough of you say yay I will come all the way up from the dark depths of the south coast and have a few jars (think thats what the northerners call them) and we can make it a night and also be a bit of an xmas party...

@RobJack