British American Tobacco working on covid vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

This is not a joke google it,
British American Tobacco (Bat) I know that's why I said it's not an April fools joke!!
There working on a vaccine that can be grown in tobacco plants. They also helped make the ebola vaccine!!
Google it very interesting, they say they can make 3 million vaccines a week!

British American Tobacco (Bat) I know that's why I said it's not an April fools joke!!
There working on a vaccine that can be grown in tobacco plants. They also helped make the ebola vaccine!!
Better f**k**g crack on

A lot of companies are vying for it, and they may well come up with a feasible vaccine but it needs to be tested long term, so that’s why they are saying autumn at the earliest.

The only safe vaccine is the vaccine that is not used
Nice shot of mercury ,aluminium
Ecoli , detergent pig blood , monkey kidney cells to name a few

Your welcome

I've always known the vaccine
Pony piss shoes from mucking out
2 m quarantine guarantee

There, they're, the're (you choose) shares are sitting at an all time low.

If you want the global population to have their bodies violated with substances their bodies do not otherwise have in them, then you could either try to force them, at gunpoint, or you could instead create a 'problem' (lab-engineered virus) that creates a reaction of fear and requires.... wait for it... a magic 'solution' which, surprise surprise, by an extraordinary coincidence, you just happen to have succeeded in 'finding', after a long-enough period of scaring the population $hitless, via the media corporations.

Sadly, gullible people, as a consequence of the incessant fearmongering on the daily news (which they insist on watching, even though it does them no good), will run to stand in line to volunteer, of their own free will to be injected with god knows what, thus falling for the age-old scam of 'Problem, Reaction, Solution'.

Will humankind ever wise-up to this trick?

Last edited: