Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
I have to do 170 m2 thin coat on new build in Bristol... 14th December onwards need laborer and a GOOD spread to help me.. 5-6 days work... and any heads up on cheap digs appreciated cheers

He whats you put his man PVA in Beddy's Box........................:RpS_thumbup:

I have to do 170 m2 thin coat on new build in Bristol... 14th December onwards need laborer and a GOOD spread to help me.. 5-6 days work... and any heads up on cheap digs appreciated cheers

have a look around St Paul's area that will be cheap digs, just don't go out at night!

Try southmead or knowle west better still try hartcliffe!the dole office there 20 years ago looked like a army camp!

:RpS_confused:. I could of swore ya location said Fife when i posted..........................:RpS_mad:

what has happened to the 100 men you employed? can you not find one of them to help you?

what has happened to the 100 men you employed? can you not find one of them to help you?

never employed 100 men we had 60 on at one time last year and as the EWI has gone tits up with the green deal and ECO im back doing private works which to be honest is much better paid.

never employed 100 men we had 60 on at one time last year and as the EWI has gone tits up with the green deal and ECO im back doing private works which to be honest is much better paid.

lot less stressfull, you only have to think for yourself, earn your own money and forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.