bristol

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
kebab king said:
Wizzard, been working with Minty 2day, and he went on about is what a (french person) you are.

You lot are all a bunch of CANTS,i would never say things like that about my best mate.And for your information Mr jj tele-tubby,wizards nose does not glow like Rudolph!!!!!!!

ok i know my nose gets a bit red but thats because i get a bit of psoriasis on it

grand wizard said:
ok i know my nose gets a bit red but thats because i get a bit of psoriasis on it

Kebab King gets that as well,but thats because he keeps sticking it where he shouldn't ;D

I got the link, damm but to late the office shut, it's optimum, I bet it will be to late on monday, I got a private job on Monday, Tuesday to finish off, but nothing after that, so some local site work would be sweet, as I don't drive.

What's the bet if I was to get a start for optimum, I start getting loads of calls from my ads.

TonyM said:
s.p.t plastering said:
as I don't drive.

How do you make a living?

Usually work with my he is a spread to and drives, but never passed my test, but I've gone off on my own, and he is
off with injury, so he has been giveing me lift to jobs, and I bung him some money, it is a nightmare, but I haven't
done much work this year really, only started off advertising at start of year and it's been slow.

Need to start learning to drive though, it's holding mr back now

Need to start learning to drive again..holding mr back now!

s.p.t plastering said:
TonyM said:
s.p.t plastering said:
as I don't drive.

How do you make a living?

Usually work with my he is a spread to and drives, but never passed my test, but I've gone off on my own, and he is
off with injury, so he has been giveing me lift to jobs, and I bung him some money, it is a nightmare, but I haven't
done much work this year really, only started off advertising at start of year and it's been slow.

Need to start learning to drive though, it's holding mr back now

Need to start learning to drive again..holding mr back now!

That's an expensive business, learning to drive. Good luck.

you can still earn on the cards youre hourly rate is deducted from your price the rest is called bonus used to work for johnathan james thats how they did it and your holiday pay is matched to your earnings not hourly rate

Status
Not open for further replies.