Bristol Spreads required

Members online

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
****PLASTERERS & RENDERERS REQUIRED***

We are looking to expand our work schedule and our work force. I am looking to take on a sub contractor/s for a long run of work starting Dec/Jan for domestic clients and builder refurb/new builds.

Must have 5 years minimum experience in all aspects to a high clean standard. I'm after quality not quantity.

Day rate to begin and then price work once you can prove you are good enough. Rates negotiable.

Must have own tools, van, own public liability and also be CIS registered.

Call text or email your details and I'll arrange a trial.

Thanks

Jordan
J.Green Plastering & Building Services Ltd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rendering in Dec/Jan...living the dream.

Lol no Rich that's when the bigger internal jobs start. Were just finishing up this week and next with our externals. Was gonna try and go through winter but after being outside with site lights at 7 waiting for 20m2 of parmurex with 2.5 tubs of rapid to pull in so we could float and cut block lines in Freezing my nads off I thought better and put the others back till next year! The ritmo's hibernating now.

Lol no Rich that's when the bigger internal jobs start. Were just finishing up this week and next with our externals. Was gonna try and go through winter but after being outside with site lights at 7 waiting for 20m2 of parmurex with 2.5 tubs of rapid to pull in so we could float and cut block lines in Freezing my nads off I thought better and put the others back till next year! The ritmo's hibernating now.

Cut the lines next day

No mate!! Any one good is just as busy or can only give me a few days here and there and any one s**t who's not busy I don't want anyway!

For sumer reason am not busy at all. If you need a hand keep me in mind. Have to go now and take the render off the job I did last week. So best not to ring on till after 10(y)