Brick outline showing through external render. Normal?

Members online

MyPetFrog

The photo shows our new build house, just 1 year after moving in.

It's covered in render (already coloured so no painting done on top).

Yesterday we noticed the block pattern showing through on a neighbours house (east and south facings), quickly checked our own and this is what we saw.

A 3rd house shows a small section like this, but not the whole wall.

Is this normal or should we be concerned?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20190403_194110.jpg
    20190403_194110.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 1,116
Be fine between July n September if we have s good summer

Thanks for the replies so far.

It has already been on a 15 months already though, and had a cracking warm Summer last year.

Should it really be showing this after 15 months? What actually are the marks too? Not feeling too confident tbh.

Thanks for the replies so far.

It has already been on a 15 months already though, and had a cracking warm Summer last year.

Should it really be showing this after 15 months? What actually are the marks too? Not feeling too confident tbh.
It's your blocks underneath. Is it like this all time or when it's rained

The photo shows our new build house, just 1 year after moving in.

It's covered in render (already coloured so no painting done on top).

Yesterday we noticed the block pattern showing through on a neighbours house (east and south facings), quickly checked our own and this is what we saw.

A 3rd house shows a small section like this, but not the whole wall.

Is this normal or should we be concerned?

Thanks
It’s to thin and not dealing with weather ! Silicon coat will help or paint it

Shut up spakker.

Not a bad deal you know, being a kamikaze pilot. Did you know they get free beer? There's a lot a man will do for free beer.

I just want to know why they wear helmets.

The same reason people fold their clothes before walking into the ocean to end it all. Routine

Well no. To be fair....being a Kamakaze pilot isn't really something you can get into the habit of, is it?

No, you f**k**g bumder. It isn't the first time they've flown. They would have worn a helmet every other time so it's routine. People's routines stay the same till the end.. possibly an element of denial in there.

No, you fkg bumder. It isn't the first time they've flown. They would have worn a helmet every other time so it's routine. People's routines stay the same till the end.. possibly an element of denial in there.

Do you mind?

There I was, happily being a smartarse and there came you and f**k*d it all up for everyone.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and not just for being from Birmingham.

Do you mind?

There I was, happily being a smartarse and there came you and f*kd it all up for everyone.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and not just for being from Birmingham.
Sometimes I read our lurpy’s posts in a really heavy brummy accent in my head...