Brick Outbuilding - Plastering walls?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasterV

Hi I have a brick outbuilding in good condition. Id just like some tips on how about I can plaster the walls, at the moment, it is bare brick but id like to plaster it out. Victorian Bricks with a concrete floor.

Hi I have a brick outbuilding in good condition. Id just like some tips on how about I can plaster the walls, at the moment, it is bare brick but id like to plaster it out. Victorian Bricks with a concrete floor.

Forgot to add I meant the internal / inside skin of the brick wall

If it's going to be an office or to keep valuable items in then you need to look at a few different options.
If your going to keep someone locked up and tortured then dot and dab soundblock!! :RpS_cool:

Lath or tile batten(same thing) treated 2*1 insulate between and foil back plaster board.

or membrain and dab.

Its a solid wall not cavity, I just want to use it as a store room / diy room.
No its not going to be used for valuables just bricks / wood and cardboard boxes.

lime render it, breathable and easy to use, where gloves and goggles.:RpS_thumbup:

Its a solid wall not cavity, I just want to use it as a store room / diy room.
No its not going to be used for valuables just bricks / wood and cardboard boxes.

Masonry paint the walls, floor paint the concrete floor :RpS_thumbup:

Yes but has to be lathed out first to stop the damp getting to the board , insulated board for a storage hut is a bit far really ? Foil back boards would do u less your really going to sleep in it :RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.