Brick effect renderer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Hi guys I am looking for someone to render my end of terraced house (3sides) gable end included. I am after a brick effect.
Cannot seem to find anyone. Can anyone recommend? Not too pricey though. In the basildon Essex area.

Thanks guys for the replies I will certainly be looking at Web addresses. Plastererpete what do you mean easy job for a good spread?
:)

yup the industry is being split up....

Was asked to quote for some ceiling board work, just tacking, the guys brother is a plasterer and didn't want to do it due to fact he hasn't had a lot of experience tacking boards....pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

Not to pricey lol cause not, brick render whether your using acrylic slips tile slips or cutting out decramace is labour heavy good luck getting someone cheap you'll end up paying more in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was asked to quote for some ceiling board work, just tacking, the guys brother is a plasterer and didn't want to do it due to fact he hasn't had a lot of experience tacking boards....pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

Just being devil's advocate here but perhaps he was expecting his brother to do it for f**k all and he just didn't want to tack a ceiling for free....

Maybe the brother was toopricey though.

Hi guys I am looking for someone to render my end of terraced house (3sides) gable end included. I am after a brick effect.
Cannot seem to find anyone. Can anyone recommend? Not too pricey though. In the basildon Essex area.

Hi if you don't mind me asking. How much is your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.