Brick Acid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soak in tri sodium citrate

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

that's an expensive way to clean tools - what's wrong with the old fashioned way of washing tools as you go along and oiling after the working day - or is this a dinosaur method - with all the technology today is there any self cleaning & oiling tools on the market :RpS_thumbup::RpS_lol:

Thought trisodium was for retarding??? What does it do for dirty trowels ryan:RpS_unsure:

that's an expensive way to clean tools - what's wrong with the old fashioned way of washing tools as you go along and oiling after the working day - or is this a dinosaur method - with all the technology today is there any self cleaning & oiling tools on the market :RpS_thumbup::RpS_lol:
I'm with you. I clean everything from trowels to buckets and even plastic 6th protection sheets. Still got a Mt carbon which gets a wd40 after every use

Vinegar will clean your trowels of Gypsum products but does leave carbon steel black dosent seem to affect the performance of the trowel through, if the tile adhesive is cement based acid will do the job but don't leave it on for to long as I will eat your trowel.

Status
Not open for further replies.