brexit ????

Members online

Listening to someone who said there will have to be a border otherwise people will be pouring in from EU Republic into non eu Northern Ireland without checks, desperately sad if it does come to that.

There can be port and airport checks thou as is now. That border goes up which I think it will, its defiantly going to set us back decades. ESP once the old guard of sinnfien leave. I don't expect the dark days to be instant, but slowly they'll creep back and maybe the EU would welcome it to show the UK what a bad move they made when deciding to break away

There can be port and airport checks thou as is now. That border goes up which I think it will, its defiantly going to set us back decades. ESP once the old guard of sinnfien leave. I don't expect the dark days to be instant, but slowly they'll creep back and maybe the EU would welcome it to show the UK what a bad move they made when deciding to break away
Feel for you mate, no-one would want to see Ireland plunged back into the sectarian hell hole of only a relatively few years ago. Let's hope for better.

Feel for you mate, no-one would want to see Ireland plunged back into the sectarian hell hole of only a relatively few years ago. Let's hope for better.

No chance! I grew up in the heart of it and would hate for the next generations to go threw it. A few wrong moves from the politicians and the guns and bombs could well be back out on Irish soil and when I say politicians, I also mean from the EU!

No chance! I grew up in the heart of it and would hate for the next generations to go threw it. A few wrong moves from the politicians and the guns and bombs could well be back out on Irish soil and when I say politicians, I also mean from the EU!

I wish I could say it will be fine. And it should be fine. But people are people and the world is dividing more and more and NI is definitely going to have the most risk. I'm not there and have never experienced it but hope is all I can give you.

It will be fine... if you think it will be doom and gloom it will be... like a recession... make the most of the situation :D