Breathing

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Anyone suffer with their breathing . Or have lung trouble. . I.ve seemed a bit short of breath lately but putting it down to weight gain. Just wondered as never heard anythi bad from old plasterers just back necks etc

If you think about breathing then start to concentrate on it you begin to manual breath, then trying to stop manual breathing is near impossible.

If you think about breathing then start to concentrate on it you begin to manual breath, then trying to stop manual breathing is near impossible.

Oh well, that's that sorted then isn't it? Thank f**k for Dr Lurpak here. It's because your thinking about breathing that you can't do it.

If you can't get enough luft, then go to the doctor you silly t**t.

@John j do you suffer with anxiaty?

Sometimes i gasp for air when feeling particulary stresses etc but thats more a habit than actual breathing problems.

That aside it could be that yer stripey G** vest is to tight!

Was thinking long term .this tends to be once I.ve carried a few sacks in and try to have a conversation lok

Was thinking long term .this tends to be once I.ve carried a few sacks in and try to have a conversation lok
It’s because your unfit. Simply loose some weight and exercise more, you don’t have to go mad a steady swim for 45 mins 2/3 times a week is ideal

It’s because your unfit. Simply loose some weight and exercise more, you don’t have to go mad a steady swim for 45 mins 2/3 times a week is ideal

Bad advice there, you’ll send him
Into cardiac arrest lol.

If unfit it wouldn’t come on suddenly.

Lads i.m not on floor its just where I.ve had to stop talking and take a breath normally in morning. I.m not gasping

Anyone suffer with their breathing . Or have lung trouble. . I.ve seemed a bit short of breath lately but putting it down to weight gain. Just wondered as never heard anythi bad from old plasterers just back necks etc
Mate you've got nothing to worry about. My old man was in the trade from fifteen until his late sixties and still has about 20% lung capacity, that's slightly more than his brother that was a spread his whole working life. I mean who needs enough puff to be able to mow the lawn or cycle to the pub?
Like I said mate, nothing to worry about.
Have a nice weekend.

Mate you've got nothing to worry about. My old man was in the trade from fifteen until his late sixties and still has about 20% lung capacity, that's slightly more than his brother that was a spread his whole working life. I mean who needs enough puff to be able to mow the lawn or cycle to the pub?
Like I said mate, nothing to worry about.
Have a nice weekend.
A kid who does some sort of health and safety actually told me its not down as a hazardous dust.
Just hope me back still lets me mow lawn lol.
Enjoy ye weekend as well mate. Though i.m in sunday but off lakes for a chilled 4 nights monday

I use to get that i wasn't out of breath lugging bags it was when you stopped and went to speak you just needed a breath to get started. For me it was smoking and being overweight. I'm 5'11 and round that time i was about 16 odd stone,that was in my middle 30's. Now I'm in my 50's and much lighter usually sit about 12st 10 give or take a couple of pounds.

I use to get that i wasn't out of breath lugging bags it was when you stopped and went to speak you just needed a breath to get started. For me it was smoking and being overweight. I'm 5'11 and round that time i was about 16 odd stone,that was in my middle 30's. Now I'm in my 50's and much lighter usually sit about 12st 10 give or take a couple of pounds.
Was 13.8 in 2015 . 15 .6 now and dont train like I use to.
Just to busy and dont plan my food

Was 13.8 in 2015 . 15 .6 now and dont train like I use to.
Just to busy and dont plan my food
I went to the docs at the time and the doctor sent me for a chest x-ray. Mainly down to working in a dusty environment and being a smoker, it came back clear so it was giving up smoking and weight loss.

Or putting in a proper day's graft might do the trick.

And laying off the Guinness and pies.

My mate had that . doctor tested him said it was to much spunk getting stuck in his throat.. just saying.