breathable Monocouche render

Members online

theclemo

Private Member
I used some mono chrome yesterday that was sent out to me by @Bauwer. Was really nice stuff to spray and rule. Put it on yesterday finish it this morning. It's very very good mono. And it's well priced. Am in the middle of pricing 250 houses and I'll be using it if I get them. The ritmo loved it.

20161231_123810.jpg

I said this as soon as bauwer came in here and maintained a presence and good quality responses they'd be class 2017 I reckon more and more will get on it just don't Feck the price up, or the quality after.
I've other stuff to use they sent out to me. Should be using it in the next week or so. Looks like a good product to. It's called Arenino u finish it with a sponge.

@theclemo your stealing vinces thunder with bauwer he's been kissing ass since the BG rejection. Naughty step for you sunny Jim.
What's that gear like for setting time, same day??

@theclemo your stealing vinces thunder with bauwer he's been kissing ass since the BG rejection. Naughty step for you sunny Jim.
What's that gear like for setting time, same day??

Lol kissing ass if it was s**t I'd have no problem saying it. I'd say there would be no problem same day finish in the summer months.

I used some mono chrome yesterday that was sent out to me by @Bauwer. Was really nice stuff to spray and rule. Put it on yesterday finish it this morning. It's very very good mono. And it's well priced. Am in the middle of pricing 250 houses and I'll be using it if I get them. The ritmo loved it.

View attachment 15520
What water setting was ritmo at mate ?
Hopefully got a few bags sorted myself for February spray on a small property, keep us posted of anything else new

:wtf: @TheWand it was a serious question I already have read up on all the benefits of the product but obviously Clemo is one of the first to spray it I'm presuming it's around same as ocr , why don't you go read up and educate yourself about bauwer rather than acting like dobbi out of Harry Potter

:wtf: @TheWand it was a serious question I already have read up on all the benefits of the product but obviously Clemo is one of the first to spray it I'm presuming it's around same as ocr , why don't you go read up and educate yourself about bauwer rather than acting like dobbi out of Harry Potter
It was a serious answer you plum. The pressure dictates what the water setting will be. A 15m hose should be on 15 bar pressure. Depending on the wear of the R&S will dictate the water setting to keep the gauge at roughly 15 bar
So take your own advice and read up on your machine.

It was a serious answer you plum. The pressure dictates what the water setting will be. A 15m hose should be on 15 bar pressure. Depending on the wear of the R&S will dictate the water setting to keep the gauge at roughly 15 bar
I was on 8 bar now r@s soft one 15m2 hose. I reckon I could have spread at 300 for 2 passes but it was only a small wall so did 1 pass at 250. Did you use the soft r@s I like it hope they keep selling them.

My pressure gauge doesn't give a reading it's broken

I was on 8 bar now r@s soft one 15m2 hose. I reckon I could have spread at 300 for 2 passes but it was only a small wall so did 1 pass at 250. Did you use the soft r@s I like it hope they keep selling them.
I've got the clampable B4-2 on my ritmo.
Is 8 bar not too low buddy?

I've got the clampable B4-2 on my ritmo.
Is 8 bar not too low buddy?

Yes it is I was talking to my labour it was on 12 bar with the soft r@s. Was using the clamp r@s the other day it was on 8 bar doing site mix my mistake. Are you getting much out of the clamp r@s