Breaking news

Ok just heard this from a lad I know who works at British Gypsum. Apparently the are going to stop making 8x4 boards on health and safety reasons and are already changing all their machines over .

Il stand hanging if they do!

This is no joke , anyone on here from BG like to comment on this ? . This is gonna cause a riot.

Ok just heard this from a lad I know who works at British Gypsum. Apparently the are going to stop making 8x4 boards on health and safety reasons and are already changing all their machines over .
They may aswell, 8x3s keep them same price to save the world. Free foot of board for them.

Fcuk me it’s all these spineless puffs who can’t carry em, anyone remember when they came in pairs and you had to rip the paper off the ends to split em? I did it once and the spreads split my head open, “1 F*****g board ya c**t! That’s no good to us now hurry up or we’ll f**k off home and leave you here loading out and come back tomorrow!” f**k that has anyone ever been to the nechells in Birmingham? I’ve never loaded three floors out with boards, skim and tough coat in my life lol

about fcking time /when they starting to make plaster as it was

I heard they’re gonna make them the size of carpet tiles, and as light as those polystyrene ceiling ones, so you can get more in your electric vans.
No struggle, be able to chuck them about like frisbees.
Yeah, that’s what I heard.

I heard they’re gonna make them the size of carpet tiles, and as light as those polystyrene ceiling ones, so you can get more in your electric vans.
good for the old spreads lol

I think plasterboards and plaster will be done away with soon personally!
every chance pal u will all become repairers of /back in 70s worked for biggest tile fixing company there was at the time /now changed their name and all they do is plastic panels on exterior stuff

There's a possibility strand board may take over!! Gypsum is fast running out.. Strand board is economical to make aswell..

For some reason we got these delivered on site today apprently there turkish. They only weighed 8kg 12.5mm as well!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-200756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-200756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 251