BREAKING NEWS, P1 and TAPIT TAPE COLLABORATION.

Members online

Have a look on there site before judging I think you will find they cater very well for our trade! See what you think!
Agree I get nearly all my online stuff from them , there green upvc tape is better a lot better than blue and the site is super easy to use

Once used Johnson's fake tan instead of johnson baby lotion when pissed for bit of back door fun . Burns . Funny thing did same f**k**g thing 2 weeks later

Once did similar. Messing about with fake tan when I was pilled up. Woke up in morning with bright orange hands and had to walk about like that for a month.

Lad in school put boot polish on his face for and army cadet thing one weekend. Still had a black face on Monday morning and his dad sent him to school anyway.

Once did similar. Messing about with fake tan when I was pilled up. Woke up in morning with bright orange hands and had to walk about like that for a month.

Lad in school put boot polish on his face for and army cadet thing one weekend. Still had a black face on Monday morning and his dad sent him to school anyway.
Racist!

Halloween bout 8 years back . Like I had eyeliner on for a week after
Screenshot_20191004-191932_Samsung Internet.jpg

I shaved my head and painted myself blue once. Went on the piss. Couldn't get the body paint out of the hair follicles and had to go to work with a blue head then wear a hat to a week.
Did you go as a bell end?