BREAKING NEWS, P1 and TAPIT TAPE COLLABORATION.

Vincey

Private Member
Have a look on there site before judging I think you will find they cater very well for our trade! See what you think!
Agree I get nearly all my online stuff from them , there green upvc tape is better a lot better than blue and the site is super easy to use

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Once used Johnson's fake tan instead of johnson baby lotion when pissed for bit of back door fun . Burns . Funny thing did same f**k**g thing 2 weeks later
Once did similar. Messing about with fake tan when I was pilled up. Woke up in morning with bright orange hands and had to walk about like that for a month.

Lad in school put boot polish on his face for and army cadet thing one weekend. Still had a black face on Monday morning and his dad sent him to school anyway.

smoother09

Once did similar. Messing about with fake tan when I was pilled up. Woke up in morning with bright orange hands and had to walk about like that for a month.

Lad in school put boot polish on his face for and army cadet thing one weekend. Still had a black face on Monday morning and his dad sent him to school anyway.
Racist!

tapit

I shaved my head and painted myself blue once. Went on the piss. Couldn't get the body paint out of the hair follicles and had to go to work with a blue head then wear a hat to a week.
Did you go as a bell end?