Brangry

Members online

just coining a new word and throwing it out into general use!

Brangry..... when your customer doesn't offer a brew and your brew deprived angry :mad:

:coffe:
It always baffles me when people don’t offer a drink, very weird behaviour. I would never invite anyone into my home without offering them a drink, it’s just not normal etiquette.

I took some biscuits other day . The ones you get in hotels and put em on side and said thats to go with coffee. Think you learn which customers you can have a joke with

the people that do offer you a drink are sometimes ones you would not want to drink :D Some grim places I have worked in

I would never in a million years have anyone in my house and not offer a drink! Shameful.

But agree with Danny there's been a few down the sink incase the mice have been in the cups

Used to poke my head into room they were in and ask if the electrics was working ok. When they asked why I’d say just couldn’t hear the kettle boiling. Normally worked

91AE8EA0-A266-4D8D-A8B0-BE7829EB6CE2.jpeg
Always go prepared

If they say help ye sens. I say it below my pay grade . Have been known to eat biscuits that get left laying about.

If they say help ye sens. I say it below my pay grade . Have been known to eat biscuits that get left laying about.
I got told that once so helped myself to the ginger nuts before I knew packet had gone lady came back few hours later said did I want a coffee I said yeah she went I could of sworn i had a packet of biscuits in here earlier I must be going mad never mind I go get some more

You can tell a good customer when you joke where are chocoate hob nob . Next day packet of chocolate hob nob . Once ate last cookie in a jar(knew customer) . She texted saying daughter was in tears she had just lifted her up for her last cookie for her to find someone had ate it lol

You can tell a good customer when you joke where are chocoate hob nob . Next day packet of chocolate hob nob . Once ate last cookie in a jar(knew customer) . She texted saying daughter was in tears she had just lifted her up for her last cookie for her to find someone had ate it lol

lol help yourself is not good thing to say to me when I am working... I eat like a horse :D

f**k**g liberty people out there!!!
I really think it is such bad manners when you don’t get offered a drink. It should be the first thing said when the door opens right after good morning! It gives me the right hump if no offer is made and not a cup of tea in sight. I have my own kettle and gear needed to make tea for myself just in case you do get a dry lunch customer. I Love it when I set up a little tea station and see there face the embarrassment on it is priceless. Lol.

f**k**g liberty people out there!!!
I really think it is such bad manners when you don’t get offered a drink. It should be the first thing said when the door opens right after good morning! It gives me the right hump if no offer is made and not a cup of tea in sight. I have my own kettle and gear needed to make tea for myself just in case you do get a dry lunch customer. I Love it when I set up a little tea station and see there face the embarrassment on it is priceless. Lol.
You definitely sound brangry!