Boxing day tip

Renov8j

This is a good horse fellas... Lake View lad! I got it at 14-1 it's odds are dropping fast wouldn't surprise me if it favourite by tomorrow, smoother told me I worked with him on several projects bit of a wingnut but knows his horses and has a very large penis apparently!

ferris youre still here GIF

It's not me but if I was a betting man I'd say he has more than one emai address and a brain! If he gets shut down tonight I would take a stab in the dark and say he be back tomorrow and the next day and...... U get my drift! No wonder they call him smoother guys got moves! @dung heap @Stevieo smoother shut u down!.... Again! #knobhead!

It's not me but if I was a betting man I'd say he has more than one emai address and a brain! If he gets shut down tonight I would take a stab in the dark and say he be back tomorrow and the next day and...... U get my drift! No wonder they call him smoother guys got moves! @dung heap @Stevieo smoother shut u down!.... Again! #knobhead!
Useful !! You see what I did there !!!

Better hope @Danny doesn't see your new profile. If @Danny sees it @Danny probably shut you down again.

Knob head

jamie, within touching distance of getting football bet up
scunthorpe to win 23/10
plymouth to win 23/10
tranmere to win 23/10
almost there

Dunno what you mean. I was just saying that if Danny knew that Renov8j was really that f**k**g zoomer smoocher, then he might take a dim view of it.

Speaking of 'dim views', are you under the impression that Danny is too dim to see?

I don't think he came down with the last shower :coffe: