Bowed plastering

Craigy7

Hi

can someone advise on how to rectify the below image as in filling the uneven surface that my plasterer has left me with. This is a new plastered wall onto Gypsum Plasterboard with insulation been applied with Dri Wall adhesive. After paying the plasterer i now can't get hold of him! I have been told that Easi Fill could be the solution - please advise!
Thanks in Advance
AC

Attachments

• IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 372
Either terrible brickwork or wreck it ralph dry lined it
That’s why I was asking if full wall was like that.
If it was a new extension then I would hate to think the walls were that far out ..... then it’s the plasterers fault for not putting them in properly.... if I fit insulation boards then dot and dab with mechanical fixings as well but not everyone the same.

Hi

can someone advise on how to rectify the below image as in filling the uneven surface that my plasterer has left me with. This is a new plastered wall onto Gypsum Plasterboard with insulation been applied with Dri Wall adhesive. After paying the plasterer i now can't get hold of him! I have been told that Easi Fill could be the solution - please advise!
Thanks in Advance
AC
If you want it flat you need a plasterer to bond and skim , do you know one

Hi

Thanks in Advance
AC
Who drylined it?

so my question is - would easi fill do the job! as back in the day I use to labour for a good plasterer and no way would he of left it like this... I can plaster to a certain standard and as i'm tiling over wandered if easifill would do the job in a couple of goes or is there an easier way!
Thanks for all your replies....

As djfleming22 said . Needs pva bonding up with straight edge then skimmed . Or over board it again

Insulated board is a Cannt to dab cause the boards turn up pissed as fook so fight a losing battle already
Well said them fuking things are like bananas as soon as there delivered .utter shite to dab with and that ain't defending the plasterer
He could of got that s bit straighter than that

Well said them fuking things are like bananas as soon as there delivered .utter shite to dab with and that ain't defending the plasterer
He could of got that s bit straighter than that
And to top it off the insulation sticks past the edge of the board so u got to rasp it back so u can get the joints to butt together

Hi

Thanks in Advance
AC

Not the plasterers fault unless he did the boarding too. Skimcoat is only a couple of mm.

Bodgitt and Scarper did you over long before the plasterer showed up.

Ity can be fixed though - just needs a bit of bonding.

Not the plasterers fault unless he did the boarding too. Skimcoat is only a couple of mm.

Bodgitt and Scarper did you over long before the plasterer showed up.

Ity can be fixed though - just needs a bit of bonding.
Mum says hi

What’s going on here? Friday night and all I’ve done is talk about plastering. This place is going downhill