bout time i introduced myself (and ask for a favour)

Members online

Mbk04

hi guys and galls, been stalking this site for a while and picked up loads of tips etc.. i'm not new to plastering as my father was a spread and had me out pretty young... however i took a long break from it and ended up in engineering for many a year but still done a few foreigners here and there...
anyway back in the game full time now but only problem is that i haven't touched render for a hell of a long time and truth be told i was never that skilled at it when i was doing it with my old man,, (more of a labourer who got to throw on once i'd bucketed my hundredth load up the scaff)
anyway my point is any spreads in the west mids willing to let me tag along (for a cheap rate as i will be far from useless) and gain some experience/ confidence in external rendering again
(sand and cement/lime only please, dont have much interest in krend to honest)

cheers all and nice to meet u

Last edited:
Hello mate , keep posting and stay involved. @Nisus is your way, trying to think who else. Don't forget to have a go at the charity raffle, great cause and you could win some great prizes

Hello mate , keep posting and stay involved. @Nisus is your way, trying to think who else. Don't forget to have a go at the charity raffle, great cause and you could win some great prizes
Raffle?? Used search box but no results... I'm always up for a gamble, that's why I only use 1 plank when doing above stairs :bailando: