Bottled Water...

Members online

Who drinks bottled water?

When I was plastering I always drank bottled water because the job is shitty enough without the water tasting rank... It was cheap then.
When I stopped I went back to drinking tap water at home.

Now I moved further south and the tap water is rancid and also I am a bit to energy efficient to walk down the stairs to get pints and pints of water so now I drink about 4 liters of bottled water a day.

My wife thinks I am odd

Same here, I used to drink tap water all the time then got with the girlfriend who always drank bottled.
So tried it and liked it.

I tried tap again the other day and tastes gross. So stay on the bottled water now.

Just get one of those filter things?? I've read plenty of bad s**t regard bottled water also.

Lived in Scotland for a while...our water came from a stream with blue alcathene laid in it and connected to a tank, and from that to the house....beautifully soft and tasty......mmmmmm....

When we had some work done on the house .....we had to have ultra violet gizmos on the water coming into the house .....still tasted nice without the bugs...(y)

I drink bottled . The reason is if I take a 1bottle out fridge I.ll drink it all. If I fill a pint glass out tap I.ll have a few mouth fulls and chick rest down sink.
So
1 helps me get my water intake

2 stops me wasting water

So as we are on the subject....
I got reverse osmosis filter system, fill a Demi John from it at 2ppm add a smidge of pink human salt and drink that

CC519D72-72D4-455B-966F-44D452955EAE.jpeg

Years ago on Mersea island, Essex. They had their own water system. It tasted very sweet if you had a cup of tea you would not need any sugar. The water had stained all of the islanders teeth into a pearl brown colour. it was a vile taste.

Years ago on Mersea island, Essex. They had their own water system. It tasted very sweet if you had a cup of tea you would not need any sugar. The water had stained all of the islanders teeth into a pearl brown colour. it was a vile taste.

Did they find out what was making it taste sweet?

Lead contamination can make water taste sweet, but I doubt it would stain teeth brown.

Did they find out what was making it taste sweet?

Lead contamination can make water taste sweet, but I doubt it would stain teeth brown.

I don't know what made it sweet you just avoided a cup of tea if anyone offered it to you. it is now connected to the Anglian water system.
The water did not affect the setting times of plaster when you worked on the island.

So as we are on the subject....
I got reverse osmosis filter system, fill a Demi John from it at 2ppm add a smidge of pink human salt and drink that
Pink Human Salt?? Ther only pink salt I know is the nitrate salt used to preserve cooked meat - its poisonous if you take too much, that's why it is coloured pink as a warning.
Also listed now by WHO as a "probable" carcinogenic. "Probable" is their nearest/strongest term to "100% guaranteed certain".

Who drinks bottled water?

When I was plastering I always drank bottled water because the job is shitty enough without the water tasting rank... It was cheap then.
When I stopped I went back to drinking tap water at home.

Now I moved further south and the tap water is rancid and also I am a bit to energy efficient to walk down the stairs to get pints and pints of water so now I drink about 4 liters of bottled water a day.

My wife thinks I am odd
Your wife is correct. I didn't read the rest of the post.

Get a kangen machine problem solved.. can also do your cleaning without chemicals as it goes up to ph13.. Costly investment but 100% for your health