Bosch GRW11E Mixing Stirrer Drill - 240V (Review)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbplastering

Ive been using this mixer for the last 4 years. I get it serviced every year and has done me good so far. Anyone else used this drill before ?

Product Details :

Bosch GRW11E Mixing Stirrer Drill 240V Features

• Synchronised 2-speed gearing for stirring paint, varnish, glue, mortar and lots more.
  • Optimum adaptation of the speed to the material that is to be stirred.
  • High reserves of power with 1150 Watts power input.
  • Universal toolholder 5/8" - use of commercially available stirrer baskets up to 200 mm diameter.
  • With drill chuck, can also be used as a drill.
  • Electronic Control means especially gentle plunging into the material to be stirred – no more splashes
Bosch GRW11E Mixing Stirrer Drill 240V Specifications

• Rated power input: 1.150W.
  • Power output: 670W.
  • Weight: 4,20 kg.
  • Rated torque: 105,0 /- 50,0 Nm.
  • Rated speed, right rotation: 280 /- 640 1/min.
Bosch GRW11E Mixing Stirrer Drill 240V Includes

• Stirrer basket 140 mm diameter and 445 mm long.
  • Adapter 215 mm.
  • Auxilliary handle.

Bosch GRW11E Mixing Stirrer Drill - 240V - Transtools

are you for real or doing it to win a bet ( and your other post is advertising and should be paid for its not free)

Welcome to the forum.....

Strange few posts but helpful and you dont look like you are to gain from the link to the shop so thanks :)

Danny

Fair enough it is a good drill but it does have it's faults. The main one being the handle design. It is sold as a plasterers drill but the design of the handle does not keep the very expensive switch from getting covered in plaster or dust out of the switch housing. These switchs are 130 quid a time to replace. Oh by the way you only get 3 month warranty on switch. I have long been a fan of the Bosch but their switches are an issue.

Got one myself had it 12 years and its used almost daily, never had it serviced and its still going strong, it does struggle with to mix 3 bags of DRI wall tho.

Got one myself had it 12 years and its used almost daily, never had it serviced and its still going strong, it does struggle with to mix 3 bags of DRI wall tho.

Thats because it doesn't have the power output or torque required. I do remember them as quite robust drills though.

I have both a 110v and a 240v..... The 110 I have had for about 10 years I'm not sure what make it is possibly refine.... Another plasterer gave it to me as he bought a bigger one and was going to skip it. The 240v is a b&q revolution mixer and does the job on domestic work :$

Used a 110v Bosch grw11e for years. The Bosch drills stand up to savage abuse. All it ever needed was brushes. The next purchase will be the Bosch grw12e

Status
Not open for further replies.