Boroscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arti

Anyone recommend a decent borescope for checking wall cavities?

Last edited:
Save your money mate , use the metal detector to fine them then drill the outer leaf out to have a look , you don,t normally see much on the inner cavity ,IMO :RpS_unsure:

It just saves messing about removing bricks to check if the cavity is full of shite and bridging the DPC when the meter readings are inconsistent

It just saves messing about removing bricks to check if the cavity is full of shite and bridging the DPC when the meter readings are inconsistent
Sorry mate ,thought you were talking wall ties :RpS_blushing: brings back all those memories

iv seen a few on amazon dont know how good they are, i just wanted one for well im to embarrassed to say :RpS_blushing:

I would ask flynnymarra's opinion but his solution to every damp problem is an air brick........................:rolleyes)

I thought you said it was just rising damp that didnt exist.................you never said nowt about damp meters not working as well.....................:-0......................we're doomed....................doomed, i tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.