Boots

MIXERMAN

Nice boots £26 .screwfix. no breaking in required.

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_075009404.jpg
    IMG_20200907_075009404.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 161
1599592160618.png

DeWalt dealer Irvine. £50 Screwfix. Best boot I've bought. Don't like laces as get dry and slow on and off. These boots keep fantastic shape and don't go loose like other slip ons. Really good support and comfortable. Can really take a battering.

View attachment 53347
DeWalt dealer Irvine. £50 Screwfix. Best boot I've bought. Don't like laces as get dry and slow on and off. These boots keep fantastic shape and don't go loose like other slip ons. Really good support and comfortable. Can really take a battering.
are they waterproof squarehead, looks like some kind of suade finish,..........anyhoooooooo how are you , youre the only one who gets my humour and similair music tastes,.......but that does look a good boot

are they waterproof squarehead, looks like some kind of suade finish,..........anyhoooooooo how are you , youre the only one who gets my humour and similair music tastes,.......but that does look a good boot
I'm OK thanks Hector. Yes I do enjoy your posts and I'm missing the gigs. The boots are suede, I'd say water resistant rather than waterproof. How are you doing?

I'm OK thanks Hector. Yes I do enjoy your posts and I'm missing the gigs. The boots are suede, I'd say water resistant rather than waterproof. How are you doing?
ok thanks squarehead, hope the concerts come back for you, there is a pub in carlisle named after your hero the thin white duke its called ,various pictures etc inside,....all the best

[
4895ECBD-E12E-4780-823B-99588ED90CC2.jpeg

1 week old scruffs twister £38 new size 10 will sell
£35 if anyone interested

Your welcome