Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

Any you lads bonding out at the mo
Iv got 9 bags of bonding for sale £3.50 each all in date

ready for pick up from kent
im open too offers but dont be silly please

so what you doing with 9 bags of the bloody stuff then? :RpS_laugh:

save it mate, sods law states that the minute it gets picked up you get a sh'tload of patchwork and a couiple of walls to float out... besides which, i'd be surprised if anyone bothers there arse to travel further than their local stockist to save a couple of quid a bag on 9 bags ffs...

but good luck on the auction... :RpS_laugh:

i hade 13 bags passed my way iv 3 bags for my work coming up now iv got 9 bags just sitting there i know dave is just up the road from me

be longer than it says on the bag long as you look after it...
do what zombie says and 1st coat over artex with it... wont get a better finish..

Who in the right mind is gonna come and pick bonding up off you for £3.50 a bag and have no reciept to claim back off

I Would take them off you d*m**o but dont need em at the moment. Wickes sell em for 3.50 when damaged, bought 5 in the week. Your best off saving em.

Had a job a few years ago to repoint a large Victorian 9 inch solid flank wall then coat i t with a waterproof solution the reason being the builders had D&D with bonding and it was drawing the moisture through the wall and into the decorated board, you could see every dab and this was the solution they came up with, good little earner it was dont know if it cured the problem though.

nope ill burn it frunt of them after thay pay me :RpS_laugh: its for the asking price standing at £3.50
but i payed lass then that
really cant be asked too load them on a van then unload on too a trolly then pull it into the store and mone

Status
Not open for further replies.