Bonding on mesh

F*****g correct pal you guessed it!

Its official i have no life!
No you're busy building yourself a better life and will be done just in time to enjoy it for ten minutes before you die.
I think two funerals in quick succession may have made me morbid?

No you're busy building yourself a better life and will be done just in time to enjoy it for ten minutes before you die.
I think two funerals in quick succession may have made me morbid?

Your absoloutley right pal 2019 i hope to be different!

Not sure how or even why but hey ho i live in hope!

I was joking ye been morbid for 20 years.
Sad were at that age where we go to more funerals then weddings.
Actually you're probably right on both scores John. I can't even remember the last wedding I went to and life has definitely changed my outlook over time.

Actually you're probably right on both scores John. I can't even remember the last wedding I went to and life has definitely changed my outlook over time.
Agree I kinda like funerals in a weird way as i have a big family and get to see em all. Well apart from one. Used to see em all at wedding .though do have 2 weddings next year . Not really lost anyone close yet though. Touch wood wont be happening soon

Agree I kinda like funerals in a weird way as i have a big family and get to see em all. Well apart from one. Used to see em all at wedding .though do have 2 weddings next year . Not really lost anyone close yet though. Touch wood wont be happening soon
To be honest I've always thought the same about funerals, but the last three I've been to are for people under sixty-five! Three of my grandparents lived to a really good age and it didn't feel anywhere near as sad when they passed.

To be honest I've always thought the same about funerals, but the last three I've been to are for people under sixty-five! Three of my grandparents lived to a really good age and it didn't feel anywhere near as sad when they passed.
Yeah most I.ve been to had a good inning. Though lost a aunty few years back who was bout 60. Smoked like a chimney n ate shite . Wife was in tears n only met her twice. Asked me how I don't cry. I said never cried since lost snoopy our buggie AS a kid.
Never do the chapel of rest either . Bad enought remembering em in hospital never mind in a coffin. I know I.ll have to with parents like. Though them two prob out live me.

Only done crem. Never a graveside . Builder I work for digs em for local church.

Any way bonding on mesh lol

Well lad said I pulled a fast one sent me a pic dont think there having good day. Ahhh well of for a walk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181115-085411_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181115-085411_Samsung Internet.jpg
    855.4 KB · Views: 111
It known as men up here. Though how mucky he gets is beyond me . I pick him up and he looks like f**k**g Casper stood on street corner
Men pfft! Not with a Barnet like that. Tell him to get his hair cut! Bloody poof!