Bonding as finish coat

Ciriboy

Hi, I'm renovating an old cottage where the walls are rendered with lime mortar in a kind of 'rough' style (which I like).
Problem is I've added a small extension where walls have been sheeted but would like to get close as possible to same rough finish.

I've been told this can be achieved using bonding...any advice on this, has anyone tried it?

Hi, I'm renovating an old cottage where the walls are rendered with lime mortar in a kind of 'rough' style (which I like).
Problem is I've added a small extension where walls have been sheeted but would like to get close as possible to same rough finish.

I've been told this can be achieved using bonding...any advice on this, has anyone tried it?
universal one coat is better for it with a sponge finish

I wont lie . Entry of times I.ve chucked a few sacks in van on sly but times are different at min

Attachments

• IMG-20200617-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20200617-WA0013.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20200617-WA0015.jpeg
    687.3 KB · Views: 123
Dont blame you 4 grasping the c**t up.out of order is another trade thieving 3 bags in these times,especially without asking you.had a guys mrs knock on door where we are working as there live other road and seen half pallet of multi on road,said can we buy 4 bags.nope as I need another 10 myself.the gear is there uve just got to want to find it