bonded agg driveways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

anyone any experience with these i just wanna know if im goin to mix the stones with the resin instead of boradcasting, and trowel it out can i mix in a large gorrilla tub with a whisk weve done them before but we broadcast as i said before but this is in a garden and dnt really wanna get stones all over thier garden, also usually if we do one a contractor supplys us with the materials but this is my first private one and im not sure where to get the stones and resin and what have ya from.
cheers fellas

cheers warrior for the website ill have a look at that, i dnt need to do the course though mate ive done them before just not had to supply the mats

although ive only had to do little bits or with someone who knows what thier doing but this little job is an easy one its just a 6ft by 35ft path down one side of garden opening out to a little seating area at the bottom and on the other side its just a 5ft by 10ft area between a rockery and a few apple trees that again will have seating on, the brick edging is already in place just have to fill in the pond and repair a few bits first.
with the mixing aswell usually we mix the 2 part resin with a whisk then pour stones and resisn in to a mixer and go from there if were trowling the finish on (or if were broadcasting the finish mix 2 part resin spread out over area and cast over top of resin) but i dnt have a forced action mixer again usually supplied, do you think ill get away with useing a standard paddle mixer with a mahoosive whisk (never tried it this way) or shud i just hire the forced action

Status
Not open for further replies.