Boiler.

MIXERMAN

I need a new boiler. So I thought who better to ask . Been told the new baxi .is the nuts . Others say Worcester Bosch. It's a combi. Cheers.

I have a Worcester combi and it’s ok, had to have a few repairs within 5 years of fitting.
Had a vailant at my old place and that was good, had a fault and they sent their own engineer that night

Ideal vogue max 40 ..... 10 year warranty
(With thAt yearly service book filled out )
AC351188-9A80-49E6-9DA1-16B1A11E0182.gif

Had a Worcester Bosch fitted 8 years ago had no problems whatsoever all though I get it serviced every year which helps,I’ve heard these ideal boilers are meant to be mustard

Ideal have an excellent reputation with plumbers that are fitting multiple units on site and don't want regular comebacks. I had two put in rentals ten years ago and they have been excellent.
Stupidly I had a Vokèra put in my own place and it has been a pain in the arse.

I need a new boiler. So I thought who better to ask . Been told the new baxi .is the nuts . Others say Worcester Bosch. It's a combi. Cheers.
Think it’s all down to a bit of luck in some ways. Was going to put a baxi in, but went for the Worcester in the end. Usual case of some will swear by, some against.

Anyway, it’s all in the cHriSpY hoUse diAry

Think it’s all down to a bit of luck in some ways. Was going to put a baxi in, but went for the Worcester in the end. Usual case of some will swear by, some against.

Anyway, it’s all in the cHriSpY hoUse diAry
Let's be honest, you fitted whatever you found cheapest on marketplace, at the right time.
#nearlyassqueakyasjohnj

One engineer told me baxi boilers have all metal fittings. W .Bosch have plastic. That's why they leak and need replacing. It doesn't matter how much you read up on it . It's all a bit of a lottery.