boarding work in Oldbury West midlands

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarts

I need a chuck on a job to board some new houses in front of my lads all square easy houses 8ft high
£2.40 m2 price to tack and dab
£1 m2 to insulate just toilet and wc walls and soil stacks
There are 11 houses to do just depends on builder if he pulls his finger out whether it's will be a continuous run or maybe one as it's ready
only neat and tidy apply as can't be arsed to skim on s**t boarding
Ta

Not sure who's working for it. I was talking a lad yesterday who quit because he couldn't make it pay £1.20 m. That's fking hard graft. I dnt do boarding any way for others coz I proper slow. I only do my own that I've priced accordingly

£1.20 for dabbing is dire and not much better for the tacking and the insulation is on 20p a m2 less than a skilled job ie the tacking and dabbing if you want neat and tidy mate you need to up those rates or you will end up skimming on sh!t boarding. By the way I thought discussing rates was banned????

The price is £2.40 a m2 not £1.20 if u read the posts he said that it's £1.20 better than the company he new is paying it's £ 2.40 a m2

2.40 a metre is roughly 5 pound a board ..... 30 boards to get 150 .... Plus probably a labour to help . Talkin 40 boards a day to make alrite money and 50 for the lab ..... Ive just got a job sorted for a builder with another 2 plots after it , 14-14.50 a metre board and skim labour only . There the jobs u want lol

I boarded 1 I'n a day with my mate and it was roughly 180 m2 so that's £432.00 a day and that without the insulation they are a doddle no sockets to cut out all wires pushed into stud they are easy not bad for a good days work

Ur builder must be a fool or its stupid high or loads of awkward stuff if u can get more than £7 a m2 to board and skim ur lucky

hiya smarts myself and a work pal .we have both been plastering over 13 years /skimming/boarding /rendering and both from birmingham area looking for work if you have any .my number is 07434435647

Ur builder must be a fool or its stupid high or loads of awkward stuff if u can get more than £7 a m2 to board and skim ur lucky

Well its just ceiling and dabing walls , only awkward bit is down stairs the reviels have 45's on them ..... Apart from that no . And it was the builder that give me the price ....... They are quite top end like ..... Upstairs abit higher with dormas , downstairs 8foot high . Was suprised with the price my self but im not going to knock them down ?? Lol already worked for them before also and they are sound . Happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.