boarding over kingspan question please

Members online

boro4461

hi customer has solidly fixed 8x4 sheets of kingspan in a small building an d. he wants me to board and skim it,is the best way do it fix the plasterboards to the kingspan,by using lats and screw the board onto them,or is there a adhesive that would be strong enough to stick the boards onto the kingspan,im thinking best way is to screw wood lats ,then screw the boards to the lats,thanx for any advice offered guys

hi customer has solidly fixed 8x4 sheets of kingspan in a small building an d. he wants me to board and skim it,is the best way do it fix the plasterboards to the kingspan,by using lats and screw the board onto them,or is there a adhesive that would be strong enough to stick the boards onto the kingspan,im thinking best way is to screw wood lats ,then screw the boards to the lats,thanx for any advice offered guys
@Casper

f**k me what a chancer you are.sorry but my advice is charged now.id say ask @Ritch Aka twiggy but he won't know anyway

It depends how he has fixed the Kingspan and what he has fixed it to. I would either get him to take responsibility for the plasterboard coming away or get him to take the Kingspan off and you do it all. If he takes responsibility you need it in writing

If you batten out on top of the Kingspan make sure you fix well to the timbers behind it and use battens that are more than 35mm thick as when fixing boards to timber the screws need to be in the timber 30mm

If you batten out on top of the Kingspan make sure you fix well to the timbers behind it and use battens that are more than 35mm thick as when fixing boards to timber the screws need to be in the timber 30mm
Are you listening @Cockney bellend?

Can I just say me gypsum beanie hats gone miss coloured . That down to you or because it's been left on dash all Sumner. Either way. Any chance of a new en