BOARDERS REQUIRED

Members online

Screwing boards ain't easy work pal when you've got to load out your own plot in 15mm sound bloc or fireline .then try and make a wage on a shite meterage price .believe me I've done it many times in the past

Y
Screwing boards ain't easy work pal when you've got to load out your own plot in 15mm sound bloc or fireline .then try and make a wage on a shite meterage price .believe me I've done it many times in the past
Your a boring t**t I just remembered why I put you on my ignored list, compared to dabbing you fool, don't you want to talk about float and set again you bore. Now f**k off.

Clueless you pal .I don't think you are living in the same world as us in plastering. How can screwing up 40kg boards to ceilings be easy ???that's why there looking for men ffs

A good boarder worth their weight in gold

where are they .....my houses are s**t....the fuuckers keep taking off the adhesive and leaving skim to get soaked !!
i know a handfull of good gangs which are worth their weight in gold.....but every man just seeing ££££££ signs at the minute were that busy.
health saftey gone
joiners shite
brickies shite
plumbsparks asking me not to skim certain areas theve made a fuuck up....
sites are s**t holes....its just gone manic again.
agents look like crying....makes me smile to be honest ;);)

Attachments

• 20171005_141204.jpg
    20171005_141204.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 278
Go and wash a few buckets bonehead :hueco:
Listen pal I've put you on the ignored list but I knew you would write something, people like you don't contribute anything to the forum when was the last time you created your own thread or put pictures up of your own work?? You prefer to lurk in the background and write stupid unhelpful comments you're a f**k**g parasite, on the forum typing s**t at 4am getting a f**k**g life you deadbeat loser and all the others like you can f**k off aswell. Prick I'd kick your teeth out and bounce your face off a curb :musculoso:

where are they .....my houses are s**t....the fuuckers keep taking off the adhesive and leaving skim to get soaked !!
i know a handfull of good gangs which are worth their weight in gold.....but every man just seeing ££££££ signs at the minute were that busy.
health saftey gone
joiners shite
brickies shite
plumbsparks asking me not to skim certain areas theve made a fuuck up....
sites are s**t holes....its just gone manic again.
agents look like crying....makes me smile to be honest ;);)
another day in paradise

It ain’t rocket science. Measure, cut, surf off and take pride in your work. Charge a decent rate and keep away from big sites. Easy life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that would be the way to do it. It probably works on small or one off developments.

that would be the way to do it. It probably works on small or one off developments.

Which is all I do. Couldn’t work on s big site. I’d quit before crib time, or get sacked for punching the agent.

Which is all I do. Couldn’t work on s big site. I’d quit before crib time, or get sacked for punching the agent.

My way usually the boarding gets done by labourers, so you can't expect much tbh.

My apprentice left me to go doing site work. Turns out all he’s doing is dot and dab on his own! On brand new houses! He hardly did any with me so is pretty much learning as he goes :muyenojado:
That’s the quality that goes in to new builds. Not good.